Tell Me About Your Staff.
We’re an all-male team of sexual health specialists who work exclusively with patients seeking help for erectile dysfunction in Memphis, premature ejaculation, and low testosterone. With over 30 years of experience, our men’s health clinic licensed physician completely understands your need for discretion and expectation of professionalism. When you visit the Memphis Men’s Clinic, you’ll feel safe, respected, and confident that you’re now in good hands.
Should I Bring Anything with Me to the Visit?
We ask all new patients to bring four things with them to their visit.
- We’ll need your driver’s license.
- It will help if you can show us a full list of medications, and a clear summary of your health history. Our doctors can use this information to determine if a drug is contributing to your condition.
- Bring your preferred form of payment. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and cash. We do not process any form of insurance, but we’re happy to give you a special receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for review.
- We encourage you to invite your partner to accompany you. Two minds are better than one, and significant others can often provide extra details to help us better address your condition. Keep in mind, this is entirely up to you. If you’d prefer to come alone, that’s fine as well.
I Have Concerns About My Privacy
We go above and beyond to ensure the privacy of our patients during low testosterone treatment in Memphis or any other testing. Significant steps have been taken to provide a discreet client experience at our men’s health clinic, and protecting your privileged information is something we take very seriously. Your lab results are handled by us directly (not outsourced like most facilities), and with our investment in the latest encryption technology, your medical records are on lockdown.
Should you have additional concerns, give us a call. We’re happy to answer all of your questions.
What to Know Before Visiting our Men’s Health Clinic
By nature, we as men can be a bit stubborn when it comes to taking care of ourselves. We’re busy protecting and providing for our loved ones, so it’s easy to neglect our own well-being. Despite being fairly easy to treat, problems involving sexual function often don’t get addressed for this reason.
Before your visit at Memphis Men’s Clinic, we want you to know that helping you isn’t embarrassing for us – nor should you worry about that when you arrive.
To get the best results, we’re going to expect you to be open and honest with our staff. Rest assured, your visit is completely confidential.
We’d like for you to keep a few things in mind in order to get the most out of your visit with us:
For starters, avoid taking your existing erectile dysfunction medications for at least one full day before your appointment. If you happen to take the 36-hour dose of Cialis, please refrain from taking it at least 36 hours before your meeting at our facility.
Plan to be with us for approximately 90 minutes. During this time, our staff will perform a comprehensive evaluation which includes lab work, diagnostic testing, and even a test-dose of treatment medication to validate its effectiveness for you.
Finally, anticipate how your evening will unfold with your partner. A few romantic gestures after your appointment will go a long way.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Common erectile dysfunction treatments include:
- Injections and Suppositories
- Vacuum devices
- Penile implants
While many people experience no negative side effects, possible adverse effects of ED treatments could include:
- Body Aches/Pain
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Vision Changes
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- Priapism (an erection lasting longer than 4 hours)
While this list is not all inclusive, medications react differently in everyone. Please contact your doctor if you experience anything out of the ordinary.